Slush & Krust Party Rules
Any violation of the following rules may result in one's immediate removal from the party and future events:
Keep a positive attitude.
Be aware of personal belongings and valuables -- Slush & Krust is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Respect other people's personal space and boundaries.
Respect other people’s property, possessions and ideas.
Treat others with respect -- “You don’t have to be pals but you have to be polite”.
Use garbage cans for trash and recycling bins for bottles and cans.
Keep the party free of vandalism and graffiti.
Alert a responsible adult or Slush and Krust staff about inappropriate touching, behavior or conduct by anyone - this includes members, staff, volunteers or anyone else.
Use or distribute tobacco, drugs, alcohol or weapons.
Swear, curse, bully or provoke conflict.
Steal or cheat.
1st violation = Repair and parental coverage for next event
2nd violation = Repair and 3 event ban
3rd violation = Repair and 1 year event ban
Official Video Game Tournament Rules
WIN OR LOSE, ACT LIKE A CHAMPION!
Gamers must shake hands before and after every match. Failure to do so may result in the immediate removal from the tournament!
All tournament participants must bring their own controller
1 and done elimination for 1st and 2nd rounds
Best of 2 out of 3 for 3rd round and beyond
Redemption bracket winner joins Final Four
All characters allowed
Pro controllers and GameCube controllers allowed including Wii U game pad
Any Wii remote nunchuk 3DS hookup is banned
A stock will be enforced if gamer unplugs or pauses.
Stages allowed for competitive play:
2. Final destination
3. Town and city
6. Duck hunt
Costume Party Rules and Regulations
1. Costumes may not be offensive or demeaning to any person or groups based on age, disability, ethnicity, gender, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation. No current political figure costumes.
2. Costumes may not be overly violent, sexually suggestive, threatening or vulgar.
3. Costumes may not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
4. No guns, knives or swords. Light sabers and Thor's hammer are totally fine.
5. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another party-goer.